Tred Wear is made of rubber, which withstands flex with your tyre sidewall and at the same time tough enough to withstand the stress of the harshest conditions. The most important part about this material is that it does not soak up any tyre residue allowing the material to stay nice and bright for the life of your tyre, unlike other materials that turn brown and yellow over time.
We also offer Tred Wear Walls if you’re after an old-school look, which is available in different sizes.
Not only do we fit and back our installation of Tred Wear with a lifetime warranty, but we also offer DIY kits for anyone to apply. Speak to us regarding the full range of letters available.
Tred Wear Tyre Lettering
– From $2.60 – $3.00 per letter.
– Super Stretch 0.5” tall – (White, Red, Yellow)
– Racing Font 0.75” tall – (White, Red, Yellow)
– Racing Font 1” tall – (White, Red, Yellow)
– Racing Font 1.3” tall – (White only)
Tred Wear Walls
– From $50 per tyre, will fit up to 22-inch wheels.
– 0.5” (white only)
– 1” (White, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow)
– 1.5” (White only)